Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Electric slug fence

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:08:13 +0100, wrote:

On 27 Sep,
Jules wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:20:26 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
No slug damage this morning!

Are there lots of electric slugs in your area? :-)

Can slugs swim? Wondering if a moat around the garden would achieve the
same end but maybe have less maintenance requirements (given need for
watering plants anyway)?

You need a good expense account for moats.

I'm plauged with cats, crapping on the lawn. Any designs for electric cat
fences? Prolly need 25v or more to give enough across the cojones to warn
them off.

1000V should do it. Or buy a python.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]