Posted to alt.home.repair

Default They're GONE !

On 9/23/2009 12:43 PM HeyBub spake thus:

There was a notice on the door of my neighborhood Home Depot about a week
ago warning the Parking Lot Pedros to vamoose or dreadful things would
happen.

Went by there today and I could actually GET into the parking lot without
having to dodge anybody. Not a Pancho Bob Villa to be seen!

One of the staff, when asked, told me a couple of police Pablo Wagons, and
the message was received.

"Company-wide or just local?" I asked.

"Dunno" said the droid.

Anybody notice anything similar?

'Round 'heah (S.F East Bay area), no day laborers gather in front of
Home Despots that I've noticed. Dunno why not.

Hereabouts they gather, among other places, down the street from Truitt
& White in Berkeley, a higher-end lumberyard/home improvement store,
where they're well tolerated and frequently picked up for casual labor.