Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus5928 Ignoramus5928 is offline

Default WARNING! WARNING! OT ........... guns!

On 2009-09-28, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 21:32:14 -0500, Ignoramus11113
wrote:

Which one do you have? Mine are M39s, one is a civil guard..the other
is a provincial guard. One is Husqvarna, the other 2, Sako made. I cant
remember what the rest are. They are tucked away.....shrug.

M39, VKT or some such. On my todo list is to make a removable bayonet
mount. (not authentic looking)

I think the biggest stocks of surplus ammo I have ..the 7.62x54 is close
to the top.

This rifle is a lot of rifle for little money. Very good for training
purposes, as recoil is very tolerable because the rifle is very heavy.

Training purposes hell..they are ACCURATE battle rifles. One of the most
accurate out of the arsenal. Even more accurate then most 03s

I am sure you know more than me, etc, But this rifle is HEAVY to lug
around.