Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Shop Guest

Luigi Zanasi wrote:
On Sep 27, 4:35 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Stuart wrote:
In article ,
-MIKE- wrote:
They also are not disease-ridden and dangerous to your pets, like many
think. Their body temperatures are actually too low to host most mammal
viruses like rabies.
Rats carry and spread 35 diseases. In the middle ages, they wiped out 25%
of the population of europe.

Glad to hear it. What's your point?

What is the point of your gratuitous sarcasm? This is not a political
thread.

Had you bothered to look at Stuart's address, you would have seen it
end with "uk". Maybe, as a consequence, you might have realized that
he may not be entirely familiar with southern American fauna and
mistook the possum for a rat.

I think an apology is order.

Luigi

Get over it. He's a big boy, I think he can stick up for himself.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--