Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Shop Guest

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Swingman" wrote

Dropped by right after breakfast, walked right up and introduced
himself as I was ripping stock for an appliance garage. Hung around
for lunch, begged part of my ham sandwich, then left with out so
much as "by your leave". Didn't lift a hand, but watched everything
closely and appeared to be taking notes.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/IMG...90927-1045.jpg
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/IMG...90927-1046.jpg

--

Don't take pictures. Put him to work! He should be able to do
SOMETHING. And you won't have pay him much either. G

And you can claim a rebate for hiring a handicapped employee -- didn't you
notice his left eye is bad, he is half blind, no stereoscopic vision.