Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Shop Guest

Swingman wrote:
Many years ago, on a Sunday afternoon in the control room of a recording
studio, I was attempting to lay down a bass track on a tune that just
had to be finished that day. I was alone, there was no way to punch-in a
24 track in those days without re-winding and starting over, and only
one track was left open so I couldn't comp it.

Fellow musoid... didn't know.

Shame you didn't have a digital work station, you could've looped the
section and let it record over and over, saving each take as you went.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--