Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Shop Guest

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:43:40 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Swingman
wrote:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/IMG...90927-1046.jpg

Industrial spy.

The way the toes are splayed on that front foot is pretty cool. When I
was a kid I had a pet rat, so that little guy looks kinda cute to me.

My wife had a pet rat. They make quite good pets and a lot better
than some (hamsters and gerbils come to mind).

We don't get possums here in Saskatchewan, they can't handle the
winter. Wimps.

We had possums in Vermont. The ones here in Alabama wear armor. Oh,
wait. That's the woodchucks that are armored.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the woodchuck that it could be done.