Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cutting the soffit - Argos £69.99 Compound Mitre Saw

dennis@home expressed precisely :

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
k...

Quotes for doing the job varied from £1100 to £1600, parts and labour. Our
materials cost was £151 and will have taken two of us two days to complete
- a bargain I think and the satisfaction of knowing it has been done
properly.

Seems expensive to me, we had ours and next doors done together and we paid
£230 each.

Just finished now. It took two of us, neither having done it before and
making do with one double extension and one ladder only useful to get
on a section of flat roof, two days - so yes it would have been
expensive.

This was for all new fall pipes, gutters, facias and soffits.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)