Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
George wrote:

So you actually believe the drop all the regulations because we can
trust everyone to do the right thing Reagan thinking wasn't responsible
for dropping numerous banking regulations which allowed super mega
mergers of banking and investment institutions with minimal regulation
had nothing to do with last year's implosion? You might want to hit the
red kool-aid a little less if you don't.

You think the Democratically controlled Congress did not agree to
go along with these.

Absolutely, read my post a little further up in this thread where I
state both sides were complicit. There are definately whores (people who
will do anything for money)on both sides. I don't believe any extremism
is correct and I certainly don't blindly cheer for one team. I am simply
responding to "Heybub" who keeps mindlessly telling us what Limbagh told
him as if it was supposed to be gospel.

The NYT "Nobel Laureate" Friedken a few weeks ago
was tearing his hair out and Raining Fire And Brimstone down on RR
because of a bill that was passed changing the regs. Never did hear
from him when I looked in Thomas and noted that that particular bill had
passed both Houses of Congress nearly unanimously. (Although credit
where due, Barney Franks has actually voted against it at least three
times (once in committee, once when the House passed it the first and a
third time when the final conference committee bill was passed).
Real CONVENIENT memories some people have.
You might want to consider cutting back on your Kool-Aid
consumption, too.