Posted to alt.home.repair

Default convert old compressor tank to portable air storage tank?

I do know what you mean, about throwing out an otherwise
useful device. Please look for an old auto parts store, and
ask the oldest counter clerk for a freon tank conversion
kit, to convert it to hold compressed air. Might find one
dusty old package in the back. That should have a manifold,
air hose, air chuck, schraeder valve, and pressure relief
valve.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
The fill valve is something like $5, and I
probably have most of the fittings laying around, I just
need to find a
source for the relief valve. Plus, it offends me to throw
out a bit of
useful kit and then turn around and buy the exact same
thing.