Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

LouB wrote:
Master Betty wrote:
"stan" wrote in message
On Sep 26, 2:19 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article , "h"
wrote:

WTF is "Costco"?
Sam's club equivalent.

Sometimes called 'Price Club'?

+++

It was called Price Club. If you try to pull up priceclub on Google it
goes to Costco.

I've never been to BJ's. I went to Sam's club on a free trial and I
didn't like it as much as Costco. That was a very long time ago. Maybe
better now.

Costco services are pretty impressive: Funerals, caskets, houses,
cars, vacations, financial securities, accounting services.... I don't
know what BJ's and Sam's Club have but I've recieved several thousands
off of selling/buying houses through Costco rebates.

Price club and Costco were competitors then merged (or Costco bought
Price Club).
BJ's is also a warehouse club but has more items.
Sam's is very similar to Costco but Costco has better stuff. I read
that Sam's prices may be better on many items. Both have great
rotisserie chicken at about $5.00

Lou

Plus the big difference is Costco employees don't need to immediately
sign up for welfare/"free" medical and other stuff like walmart (sams)
employees do. They actually pay their employees enough to get them out
of official poverty status and have actual real health insurance.