Posted to uk.d-i-y
RubberBiker RubberBiker is offline

Default Sikkens vs. Ronseal exterior on a hot ledge

Hmmm... I now have a dent in my keyboard where my head just hit it.

My hardwood windows are treated with Sikkens. Recoated them for the
first time last summer. I simply washed them down whilst give them a
light rub with a pan scourer (the nylon and sponge type) to remove any
dirt and loose material, and once dry added a single coat of Filter 7.
Supremely easy to paint on the new coat coat, it's so light and flows
so well, and still has that fresh-coat beauty a year later.