Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mitre tiles round external corner?

In article ,
Tim W wrote:
Just trying to work out the best way to run round a corner...

One corner is tiled to the ceiling (bath) and may have whole uncut tiles
upto the edge.

Tiles unfortunately are only part glazed on the edge or I'd just do a
butt join.

The adjoining wall is only tiled half way up (sink) with paint above.

Would a good way to do this be to cut the tiles that must be cut, with a
45 degree bevel so that the tile edge comes level with the face of the
tiles on the bath side, then grout in?

I have a wet cutter.

No suitable tile trim? I rather like the polished ally ones. Adds a bit of
bling.

--
*The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.