Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
michael adams michael adams is offline

Default Linda Barker on Working Lunch

"Davey" wrote in message
g.com...
michael adams wrote:

The same types who are
always banging on about Linux and how wonderful it is, as they sit
there shivering in the middle of winter.

Why do Linux users feel the need to harp on about the fact they use it and
not Windows?

Who could actually give a ****?

I used to work with such a person and whilst he was moaning about how crap
Windows was, I reminded him that he worked in a team that supported Windows
servers and it was as reliable as he would have liked it, he would've been
out of a job. Idiot. He didn't moan about it again.

)

Bill is best. Bill is my friend. I'm presently doing some detailed drawings
for panel furniture using the drawing tools in Microsoft Publisher 95 which
I bought S/H boxed for around £25 in 1998. This lets you draw lines to the nearest
half mm., snap to ruler marks, etc etc and print the stuff out as large as you
like on multiple pages which you can then trim and stick together with rubber cement.
The last time I did this was with a rapidograph pen and a ruler on A2 paper which
took days, and allowed no instant corrections. But my eyes are now shot in any
case from to much staring at the magic box. Although not before I'd spent a
couple of days getting the rapidographs working condition again and lashing out
£4.50 for a tiny (23ml) bottle of ink.

michael adams