Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Linda Barker on Working Lunch

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:35:15 -0700 (PDT), Matty F
wrote:

On Sep 25, 10:14 am, wrote:
On 24 Sep,
Matty F wrote:

A "pro" may not do a good job.
In New Zealand we have a TV programme called Target where
professionals are asked to do all kinds of jobs while the owner is
away. There are hidden cameras.
Many professionals do not do a good job. Some wander around the house
& check the panty drawers etc. Some pinch money.

Did any urinate in the header tank? (as on the UK programme)

We tend not to have header tanks here. I've only ever seen one, and
only because I was fixing it after a tradesman had failed. I don't
understand the need for them, since there are better and cheaper ways
of getting the pressure right.

I wish we'd had header tanks when we had no mains water for 10 days a
couple of years ago.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]