Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default ShopSmith - IMG_1237.JPG (0/1)

Thanks Joe. This thing is in really bad shape so I think I won't
waste my time.
It was given to me when a friend was cleaning out an old garage.
IF ANYONE WANTS IT THEY CAN HAVE IT FOR THE SAME PRICE.

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:13:12 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:47:23 -0500, bumhead
wrote:

ShopSmith Model 10E given to me. In terrible shape.
Don't know if it is worth restoring.

George (aka Bumhead)

Hi George:

If this unit was in the "Mark V" series (model 500, 510, 620, etc.) I
think it would make sense to restore it. The 10E I have never been
impressed with and wouldn't waste my time on it. I have owned/used
shopsmith Mark V series units since the '70s, currently have a
shopsmith 510 and a Supershop (Beefier shopsmith clone) far better
designs than the 10E, IMHO. regards, Joe