Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Bank of America

I hope you demanded a cashers check for 0.00 to be sent
certified?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Curly" wrote in message

Only 27%? They must like you. I have/had a $42,000 limit on
mine with a
zero balance. I got a letter raising my interest rates to
37%.

I closed my account last week, you can too.

How do I close my account?
We are sorry to hear that you want to close your
account. We are
constantly looking for ways to make banking work for you in
ways it never
has before and would like to know how we can make this
happen for you.
Please call us at 1.800.622.8731 or send us an e-mail if we
can assist you
in any way.

To close your account, please submit your request in
writing to
Account Closure, FL1-300-02-07, 4109 Gandy Blvd Tampa Fl
33611-3401. Be
sure to have all account owners sign the letter and tell us
how you would
like to receive your balance.