Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Linda Barker on Working Lunch

Calum wrote:
Steve wrote:

We are very rapidly approaching the slippery slope where people just
will not even be able to think for themselves. I recently had to put a
plug on an appliance for someone who did not know how. Amazingly, he
told me that it was covered in some lesson, "module"? he did at school
but he had forgotten it as it was not part of getting an exam result.

To be fair, I probably haven't put a plug on anything myself in the best
part of ten years. So anyone who's been at school recently could quite
conceivably never have to do so in the rest of their lives.

The last time I bought one, it came with clear instructions.