Posted to alt.home.repair
Curly[_2_] Curly[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Aparently, B of A is changing personality. Just got a
letter, that my promotional rate was going up as high
possibly as 27%. And that I needed to call the number, and
tell them to reject the rate increase.

I did so. But, since when is it my reponsibility to tell
them to keep their word?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Only 27%? They must like you. I have/had a $42,000 limit on mine with a
zero balance. I got a letter raising my interest rates to 37%.

I closed my account last week, you can too.

How do I close my account?
We are sorry to hear that you want to close your account. We are
constantly looking for ways to make banking work for you in ways it never
has before and would like to know how we can make this happen for you.
Please call us at 1.800.622.8731 or send us an e-mail if we can assist you
in any way.

To close your account, please submit your request in writing to
Account Closure, FL1-300-02-07, 4109 Gandy Blvd Tampa Fl 33611-3401. Be
sure to have all account owners sign the letter and tell us how you would
like to receive your balance.