Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R.[_2_] Walter R.[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

No need to complain about interest rates. Just arrange for an automatic
deduction of the statement balance from your bank account every month. This
will give you the convenience of credit cards (no need to carry cash) plus
30 days grace in paying bills, plus getting a 1% to 3%rebate on all charges.
If you cannot pay your balance every month, you should not have a credit
card.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"Master Betty" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Aparently, B of A is changing personality. Just got a
letter, that my promotional rate was going up as high
possibly as 27%. And that I needed to call the number, and
tell them to reject the rate increase.

I did so. But, since when is it my reponsibility to tell
them to keep their word?

--

Credit Card?

Back in the 90s I watched a show on PBS like this one:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/credit/

I cut up all my credit cards and haven't used one since. We only have our
mortage and a small car loan left.