Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default I don't know what to call these

Dave wrote:

Reading the thread about compound sliding mitre saws, Roger Mills
wrote that he mounted his to a piece of kitchen work top. I don't
want mine to be mounted with nuts and bolts, but there are over
centre levers/fasteners that would allow quick fastening and release.
Anyone know where I can find some with about a 10 mm screw thread? Or
do I have to make my own?

Dave

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but Screwfix do "Workbench Clamps"
http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;js...hbutton=submit

[ Or http://tinyurl.com/ybkz7kj ]
Is that the sort of thing you mean?
--