Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default I love wall tiles...

Steve Walker wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:58:19 +0100, Tim W wrote:

So easy and relaxing compared to floor tiles...

OK - I have flat walls. But just to sit there, on a stool, with a coffee, a
tub of BAL Greenstar, a box of tiles and a bag of spacers.

Splat, stick, stick, stick, splat, stick stick etc...

Time to stop - lid on adhesive and a quick wash off of the glue spreader,
wipe the tiles and done.

I wish all jobs got such a great result from so little effort.

:-

I just finished tiling in the kitchen last night; uneven walls, large tiles
(that wont't fit the manual cutter, so must use the electric one outside,
hence limiting the hour), numerous tiles with sockets or switched spurs in
and one tile with a socket and a fused spur in it 20mm apart, only one
spare tile without buying another box. All with three young children
disrupting things and up against a deadline as guests arrive tomorrow night
for a party - not relaxing at all!

SteveW

Domestic bliss British style. Everyone under the cosh