Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default I love wall tiles...

Steve Walker wrote:

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:58:19 +0100, Tim W wrote:

So easy and relaxing compared to floor tiles...

OK - I have flat walls. But just to sit there, on a stool, with a
coffee, a tub of BAL Greenstar, a box of tiles and a bag of spacers.

Splat, stick, stick, stick, splat, stick stick etc...

Time to stop - lid on adhesive and a quick wash off of the glue
spreader, wipe the tiles and done.

I wish all jobs got such a great result from so little effort.

:-

I just finished tiling in the kitchen last night; uneven walls, large
tiles (that wont't fit the manual cutter, so must use the electric
one outside, hence limiting the hour), numerous tiles with sockets or
switched spurs in and one tile with a socket and a fused spur in it
20mm apart, only one spare tile without buying another box. All with
three young children disrupting things and up against a deadline as
guests arrive tomorrow night for a party - not relaxing at all!

SteveW

I'm surprised you had time to write *that*! g
--
Cheers,
Roger