Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Lidl Offers FYI

dennis@home wrote:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message

Having said all that, I can't think of too many occasions when I'd
want both tilt and turn at the same time. Nevertheless, the tilt
function on its own would be needed for cutting mitres on skirting
board etc. - and it would be useful if the saw could be tilted both
ways.

Don't you just turn the board over?

Could do - but you then have to measure where the mitre needs to come to on
the opposite face of the material. Slightly inconvenient, but do-able.

--
Cheers,
Roger