Posted to alt.home.repair
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default They're GONE !

Bob F wrote:
RobertPatrick wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
news
There was a notice on the door of my neighborhood Home Depot about a
week ago warning the Parking Lot Pedros to vamoose or dreadful things
would happen.

Went by there today and I could actually GET into the parking lot
without having to dodge anybody. Not a Pancho Bob Villa to be seen!

One of the staff, when asked, told me a couple of police Pablo
Wagons, and the message was received.

"Company-wide or just local?" I asked.

"Dunno" said the droid.

Anybody notice anything similar?

Have no idea what U R writing about.

He's talking about the people typically standing on the walk by the parking lot
entries looking for odd jobs. Some of them aren't white.

Funny. I never seen them at Lowes, 2 blocks away, but dozens at H.D.

I wonder how much it would cost to hire a crew for yard work, roofing,
filling in some ditches, picking up rocks?