Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default They're GONE !

"Tom Lachance" wrote in message
news:3f-dnd7bJpViCyfXnZ2dnUVZ_h5i4p2d@metrocastcablevision .com...
Oren wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:11:07 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Funny. I never seen them at Lowes, 2 blocks away, but dozens at H.D.

True. Lowe's is a "housewife's hardware store".

In my area the "workers" have moved over to U-Haul stores. Many
frequent garden centers and landscape properties. Haven't looked
around HD in awhile.

I hate to sound racist, or whatever the term is, but they must be
migrating. I saw a couple of them up here at the HD in Maine !

Years ago, and I mean YEARS ago, like 1991, I went to a family reunion in
Washington State. My sis was with the US Forestry Department from Idaho. I
was then a Nevada contractor, and she wanted me to come up to Idaho and do
some contract work for her, and she GUARANTEED that my bid would be the
winning bid. She said she currently was using this one company who used a
revolving door of illegals, always keeping enough on site to do the work,
but having three shifts. One coming, one working, one going.

I declined, because I would have to do the same thing, knowing that for that
rate of pay I would NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER be able to keep a viable
workforce of US citizens, unless I was willing to pay the price of all the
drama, asskissing, and ignoring that such a workforce would require.

They are among us just as the interplanetary aliens are. They are not
coming. They are here! Is there anywhere on the North American continent
(sorry some of you don't know what that includes) that does not have
Hispanics, or Hispanic drug problems, Hispanic drug and gang problems, or
Hispanic overtaxing of governmental services? Tell me, I'd like to know.

And with Mr. Obama's philosophy, it's only going to get worse. Can you say
Soto-Mayor? I knewwwwwwww you could. When you can get medical and welfare
benefits in this country that you can't get in your own country,

Do the math.

Steve