Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Lidl Offers FYI

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

What about this one at Argos, it seems to offer a much longer width of
cut?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...+MITRE+SAW.htm

Same price as Lidl. I think I could do with one for this weekends
operation, so I can't wait for Mr Lidl.

Looks like a better spec too, in that it's *definitely* a compound mitre and
not just a mitre. OK, it's 1500 watts instead of 1700 - but that should be
adequate.

If you want one for the weekend, use the on-line stock checker, and reserve
one if it's in stock. Only one Argos branch anywhere near me has any stock -
and they've only got one. I've reserved it, but I'm a bit worried that it'll
be one which all the world and his dog have previously bought, and returned.
--
Cheers,
Roger