Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Starling Dave Starling is offline

Default Aldi router and table

On Sep 16, 6:47*am, John Rumm wrote:

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/powertools/biscuit.htm

I like em - quick and easy way of aligning stuff and reinforcing joints.

Thanks for the heads up on biscuit jointers. I have been thinking of
getting one for a while but the Aldi ones had sold out. Seems you can
pay £30 for the cheapos and around £200 for the makita/dewalt/bosch
models. In the end I've got a £50 SIP version from toolstation
(33775). Seems ok for build quality and has all metal front angle and
markings/notches in the right places. Has a dustbag which I think was
missing on the Aldi version.

Now to the biscuits! TS sell them in packs of 200 for about £7.
Fleabay have packs of the size 20 but what I'd like to buy is an
assortment of sizes in smaller quantities. Is there anywhere else that
sells them for reasonable prices.

Dave