Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Knee Jerk

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:52:04 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

Hey Buttercup, go read the first paragraph of his response to me and
get back to me on just who was mean here first.

I have decided to fight fire with fire. This means you and the rest of
pottymouths better hunker down - I have a way more interesting vocabulary
than you do. Oh ... while it is never intended, a person of reason is
always "talking down" to people that express themselves irrationally...

If you listen closely, you can hear the soft clicking of the steel
balls as he rolls them over and over again in his hand...

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/