Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Knee Jerk

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Sep 22, 4:43 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Hopefully, you'll find more value in this post: At the very least I hope
you learned how to better read with comprehension.

Can't you EVER talk to people without insults and talking 'down' to
people?

Hey Buttercup, go read the first paragraph of his response to me and
get back to me on just who was mean here first.

I have decided to fight fire with fire. This means you and the rest of
pottymouths better hunker down - I have a way more interesting vocabulary
than you do. Oh ... while it is never intended, a person of reason is
always "talking down" to people that express themselves irrationally...

/me gets out the popcorn, this is going to be good

--
Froz...