Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Knee Jerk

On Sep 22, 11:54*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

[snipped more of Tim's demonic soul-less banter]

Discussing ANYthing with you impossible as you have no ability to see
anything through anyone else's eyes.
Tim's view is the only view. Period.
You are a very disturbed creature, Tim.

You can bend, twist, and flap in any direction you want, tossing up
straw-men by the truckload, but for you to accuse anybody of
misdirection is the best laugh I had all day.

Your arguments cannot follow a straight line. You have to keep taking
detours to your stock-piles of hurtful vitriol in order to feel like
you are making a case for yourself. Your venomous words are way more
disgusting than a simple '**** you' would ever be. You get all
offended by people using language THEIR way...yet you continue to
skewer people with YOUR vile disgusting language. Do you honestly
think you have advantage by not using curse words? Is that all you can
hide behind?.."oh nooooo Rob cussed at meeeeeee...MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Grow the **** up, asshole. And stop trying to baffle people with your
bull****, straw-men and out-right lies.

There... that is English...now go whine somewhere else,
Now apologize to Upscale or I'll ride your ass like a new bride.

:-)