Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Knee Jerk

In article , "Upscale" wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
You think that is easy?

I dunno - I never tried it. But thousands of hippies managed it back

during
the Vietnam war and I just figured if a flea-bitten hippie could find

north,
most anybody else could too.

Sure, we're a friendly county and will take most people. ~ Even assholes
like Daneliuk who have nothing good to say about the Canadian healthcare
system, but I wonder where he'd head first if his own healthcare system
screwed him?

And to Doug Miller who said that there's nothing more important than
freedom. He should try experiencing a serious disability and find out what
it's like to have that freedom but not be able to do anything with it
because he was confined to a body that mostly doesn't work anymore.

Freedom is only good Doug if you can take advantage of it.

Whatthehell??

I haven't even participated in this thread.