Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Knee Jerk

DGDevin wrote:

There is also the pot-kettle-black nature of someone who himself
participates in off-topic threads posting a list of off-topic posters with
the recommendation they be kill-filed.

If you had any sort of reading comprehension, you would know someone
else suggested filtering out off topic posters. I simply provided a
short list of those recently participating in off topic posts.

If you didn't have your head so far up your ass, you would have noted
there was no "pot-kettle-black nature" to the post, and about the only
irony would be you crying I "missed one" and then posting a bunch of
gobbledygook with my name on it, when the FIRST name on my list was my
own...

Or is there an Irony Contest going I
hadn't heard about?

Yeah, seems its your contest, and you won!

--
Jack
Got Change: Van Guard ==== Van Jones!