Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Knee Jerk

On Sep 22, 9:22*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
At least when I "Contribute" it is not enabled by first stealing what
my neighbor has worked for. *You're drawn in to these conversations
because you are desparate to defend your marauding and theft ... but
there is none...

Glad you framed Contribute in apostrophes, because you don't contribute
****. Unless of course, you count the whining you do as an art form. And as

I contribute a regular reminder that you and people like you are not
noble, kind, honorable or decent. *You are purveyors of theft and fraud..
And it's important to keep that spotlight brightly lit so you can
never delude yourself into thinking anything else.

to defending myself, there's 30 million other Canadians that defend our
healthcare, or most of them anyway. You? For a defence, you've got people

Not the ones in my own family that actually work in the healthcare
system.

That sounds like they are unionized squabblers.