Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Yellow glue or ??? for Adirondack chair?

"Steve Turner" wrote:

I've done that many times; practically every chair repair I've ever
done I've resorted to complete (or near complete) disassembly. It's
like a slippery slope with me; I can't stand loose joints in a
chair. I'd much rather take it all apart and do it right than
attempt some kind of glue injection approach, and having it all
apart makes it easy to make patterns for fresh new builds.

I have a question.

Unless you really have a love affair with the chair, wouldn't you be
farther ahead if:

A) You purchased new chairs?

B) Built news chairs using a plan with a better design or at least
better suited to your usage?

Just curious.

Lew