Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Yellow glue or ??? for Adirondack chair?

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:22:15 -0700, Prof Wonmug wrote:

I do have one more question.

While I was repairing the broken arm, I noticed that almost every
joint is loose. I am wondering if there is any PM I can do sush as
trying to inject some epoxy into some of the loose joints to reinforce
them.

The problem is that while they are loose, there is not much space. I'm
thinking that about as likely to make it harder to repair when it does
eventually give way.

I think my best bet it to leave it alone and deal with any breakage as
it happens.

Comments?

Dissassemble completey and use as pattern to make new parts over the
winter. If there is a real "attachment" to the old one you could
repair the holes while it is apart and re-assemble it along with the
new one (or 2, or 3, or)