Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Knee Jerk [OT]

Morris Dovey wrote:

I've also found that exposure here to differing viewpoints has
broadened my perspectives, and helped me recognize some of the
complexities and difficulties in finding 'cut and dried' answers to
(what I think are) important problems.

Yup, some people just like to screech, but some can back up their views with
something other than raw noise.

I'm inclined to not filter posters, but do start ignoring
sub-thread(s) when discussion becomes rancorous or non-constructive -
for the same reasons I'd choose not to walk into a saloon where
there's a barfight in progress.

What if it's happy hour and it's only a small fight?