Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Knee Jerk

Larry Blanchard wrote:

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:12:34 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

Yes, that is the only way to go. Most ARE woodworkers though, but
here is a short list to get him started:

At least I sometimes add "OT" to a post :-).

But I'm intrigued by your list of names. It's interesting that most
of us on the list, whether right or left, are using our correct
names. A refreshing change from a lot of newsgroups where posters
hide behind fake handles and hurl insults and profanities.

My conclusion is that we're not so bad after all.

There is also the pot-kettle-black nature of someone who himself
participates in off-topic threads posting a list of off-topic posters with
the recommendation they be kill-filed. Or is there an Irony Contest going I
hadn't heard about?