B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default How much weight can a wall support (mounting a cabinet on a wall)

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:36:08 -0800, Rico wrote:

What amazes me, Jon, is not that the shelf held 290 lbs, but that you,
weighing 290 lbs, are able to do a couple of chin ups. I'm only 275
and anything involving lifting my body weight has been out of the
question for years.

Hey!

I'm 250 and bicycle 4000 miles a year (on and off road), play roller
hockey in the summer and ice hockey in the winter.

I regularily leave mere 170 pounders in the dust on my bikes.

It's a number... G

Barry