Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jethro Jethro is offline

Default Replacement for "round the corner" garage door(s) ?

Hi guys

my garage doors are of the type which are hinged (3 leaves one side, 2
the other) and which run off a suspended track to slide round to the
side of the garage, finishing parallel to the side wall.

The (wooden) leaves are starting to look very tatty, and not being a
great carpenter, and also with an eye to possible future automation, I
wondered if anyone could suggest an suitable replacement.

I think the original motivator for this type of door was the headroom
(or lack thereof). It's just a shade over 6'6", so having a roll-up or
up & over would mean you have to have a convertible, or not use the
garage.

chhers guys