Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Diluting Isopon

Hi all

Some time ago, I took the advice of someone on this group to use Isopon for
critical filling work.
It works really well for tricky/exposed dents in wooden doors etc.
The only issue I have with the stuff is that, as you get to the last 1/3 of
the tin, it tends to have lost a lot of the liquid content and so becomes
difficult to mix and apply.
The tin I have has probably been in use for 9 months and opened maybe a
dozen times (I always put the top back on as soon as I have removed the
filler).

So what is the liquid and is there an alternative usually found in the
average garage cupboard?

TIA

Phil