Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Topless .... End Tables, Pictures 1 & 2

Mark & Juanita wrote:
I've been completing the end table project -- carcases are complete as are
the drawers. Took the following pictures before going to order the granite
tops. The tops will be a 1" granite with beveled edge in a dark Verde
(green) color. Ordered the tops Friday, they should be done in about a
week. This has been one long project. This shows the first picture and
the hardware planned for the drawers (Horton Brass -- this is a Makintosh
style handle).

Gorgeous work ... looks like something that should be in FWW. You should
really consider submission.

The hardware is world class and really does the project justice.

Excellent design, Mark ... tasteful, elegant and the execution is flawless.

Congratulations on a superb project ... can't wait to see the granite
tops. I really like the combination of wood and stone, or metal.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08