Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] oldhenwife@googlemail.com is offline

Default Increase in DIY - there is hope for humanity?

On 18 Sep, 00:43, "js.b1" wrote:
On Sep 17, 4:29*pm, "

wrote:
They made such a mess of it that we'll never, ever,
employ anyone else again. We're still finding things
which need to be re-done, many weeks afterwards.

Miserably found similar.

snipped but read, very carefully.

It is just depressing, a case of "not their house so who gives a ****".

That's the conclusion we've reached. When we called in the site
manager he said that he wouldn't have accepted the work in his house.
The 'workmen' have been hauled over the coals, according to him.

We might be able to use our dining room tomorrow ... I hope so. It's
been depressing - and doesn't help to know that others have suffered
in the same way.

But I do commiserate ...

Mary