Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Juergen Juergen is offline

Default Where is the best bargain for cyanoacrylate right now?

On Sep 16, 1:26*pm, JoanD'arcRoast wrote:
I need some low viscosity CA for some projects with hairline cracks.
Some dry, brittle Black Walnut bowls with thin walls.

Looking for the best price including shipping for 8 or possibly 16
ounces of the thin, watery type formula to wick into those cracks.

Any sources or links appreciated!

-j

Try this company. I've been using their products for over 10 years
without problem. I usually buy the 16 oz. size @ $30. The product
arrives in a couple of days and shipping is included in the price. In
addition, they usually include some spare bottles and pipettes.

I have no interest this firm, only a long association as a satisfied
customer.

http://www.starbond.com