Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Yellow glue or ??? for Adirondack chair?

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Steve Turner" wrote
Perhaps, but I live in a house with a wife and four daughters. There are
like 17 bottles of the crap around here (two of them brand new) and they
all have acetone as the primary ingredient.

LOL Do you need to take an anti estrogen? LOL

You got that right - it's called run out to the shop and hide! :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/