Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default need ideas for feeding a trommel sifter

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:45:07 -0700, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:43:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

So, what's the story on the missing paint job?

Oh man, this is a tough crowd-welding's not enough, I gotta prove I
know how to use a rattle can?!

Damn straight ya do.

Here's a roller I made, painted in not one, but TWO colors.

Here's my driveway gate in basic black. I thought the plastic bags on
top of the posts for nearly two years, would be enough to have you
shakin' your head!

Bogus gate. What are the plastic bags, the protective sleeves the
lights came in, or what? Oy, vay!

http://steveandlizthompson.shutterfly.com/

As for painting the sifter, I figured it would spend most of it's time
in the storage shed, why bother. Apparently, I better reconsider!

Rightio!

--
The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn
are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.