Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default need ideas for feeding a trommel sifter

On 2009-09-18, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:43:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[ ... ]

So, what's the story on the missing paint job?

Oh man, this is a tough crowd-welding's not enough, I gotta prove I
know how to use a rattle can?!

Here's a roller I made, painted in not one, but TWO colors.

Here's my driveway gate in basic black. I thought the plastic bags on
top of the posts for nearly two years, would be enough to have you
shakin' your head!

http://steveandlizthompson.shutterfly.com/

Hmm ...

"This page requires JavaScript to be enabled. _Help_"

Why should a private page require JavaScript to the extent that it
refuses to show anything useful if you have it turned off (as I normally
do)?

I guess that I won't see your page. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564