Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT Gizzajob

Clive George wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Clive George wrote:

Or there's always the option of setting up on your own - see eg
TMH. I reckon people are getting lazier - I know I am :-) - so his
business model is moderately viable for somebody without huge
ambitions but some ability.

'Moderately viable'? Strange choice of phrase.

I can earn a very good living without much in the way of stress, so
its certainly viable. I'll never be a millionaire doing what I do,
but that wasn't the plan.

Yebbut you do seem to work at it. I wanted to avoid the impression
that it would be a free lunch.

Ah.. I see. Don't you have to work at anything to make it viable? As I'm
always telling aspiring magicians "the only place success comes before work
is in a dictionary".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk