Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default ShopSmith - IMG_1237.JPG (0/1)

bumhead wrote in
:

ShopSmith Model 10E given to me. In terrible shape.
Don't know if it is worth restoring.

George (aka Bumhead)

If the moving parts all move and there's not enough rust to compromise the
structure, then I'd look in to it. This looks like a project that you do
for the fun of resurrecting a piece of old equipment, not the actual value
of the equipment once it's done.

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking