Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

ARWadsworth wrote:
Tim Lamb asked about changing the head on a toothbrush on an earlier
thread and it made me think abount changing my toothbrush for a sonic
version.

Are the sonic toothbrushes really that good?

Any recommendations on a model or any good/bad experiences using them
are welcome about them before I splash out £100 on one

Adam

Got a new Braun one a month or three ago. It feels like the turbocharged
version. Far more whizz than the previous one, far better battery life,
has 'I need charging' and 'I am full' lights. Performance does vary a
little between fully charged and empty but nothing significant. Even the
timer works sensibly. (Previous one never reset itself to zero so if you
used it 'too long' in the morning for some reason, your evening brush
would hit the end too soon.)

I had been about to jump ship (though had not decided where to) but
partner got one and I was impressed. Had also recently been very pleased
by Braun's warranty service on a kitchen blender.

--
Rod